Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper [DSP] (146289) 6″ x 2″
So Saffron Cardstock (108611) 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″, scrap
Pearlized Doilies (146936)
Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995)
Gift Bag Punch Board (135862)
Layering Circles Framelits (141705)
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263)
1. Score the DSP at 3/4″ intervals along the long side. 3/4″, 1-1/2″, 2-1/4, 3″, 3-3/4″, 4-1/2″, 5-1/4″.
2. Score one end at 3/8″ and then cut this piece off at the 3/4″ score line. Glue or tape the sides together to create a strip. This is your handle piece.
3. Fold and burnish all score lines.
4. Line up the edge of the long side of DSP with the start line on the Gift Bag Punch Board and punch. Continue this on all score lines and the end of the DSP.
5. Fold DSP so that three flaps line up and one is left. Attach the seventh fold to the side of the first fold to create a hexagon shape. (see photo)
6. Use the scoring tool from the Gift Bag Punch Board to curl the flaps.
7. Cut out two circles of So Saffron Cardstock using the largest and smallest circles from the Layering Circles Framelits.
8. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the Pearlized Doily to the large So Saffron circle this is the base.
9. Fold the handle piece created earlier at each end and attach to the side of the cup with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
10. Put Multipurpose Liquid Glue in the centre of the base and press the cup/hexagon shape down so all the flaps adhere to the base.
11. Glue the smallest circle of So Saffron Cardstock inside the cup. Tip! Place this circle inside while following the above step to adhere the flaps.
12. Add Ferrero Rocher Chocolate. Give it to someone.